Monday, August 16, 2010

New work, new army

Its almost 2 months since my first post, I've been lazy.

But in that time I've finish some stuff which I can finally show, and of course start a new Warhammer 40,000 army: Orks.

Here is a prototype Grot Tank that I'm building, so that I'll not need to buy the super expensive Forge World ones. It may be time consuming, but the process is fun and I like the satisfaction after completion.
















Of course this is not the only work I've done. Here is something that I built: Grot Fighta!












































[Bottom of the Grot Fighta]














[View of cockpit]














[Grot pilot]














[Grot pilot]














[Grot Fighta on stand]



















Here is another project that I'm going to embark on, for my Nurgle Daemon army.
















hONGiSrEDiNmANDARIN

No comments:

Post a Comment